The smarter alternative to dentures
Learn the Benefits of Getting Dental Implants
If you’re considering dentures, you need to consider dental implants as well. Here are some key advantages to dental implants:
- Dental implants can be a permanent solution; according to the American Dental Association, dentures need to be replaced every 5-7 years
- Dental implants don't slip like dentures will, making chewing and talking easier
- For implant solutions, denture adhesives are unnecessary
- For fixed and permanent implant solutions, denture cleansers are unnecessary
- Dental implants help prevent bone loss because they are secured to the jawbone. Bone deterioration can be an undesirable side effect of denture wear, causing a sunken, aged facial appearance over time
Revolutionizing the way the world smiles
For many, the All-on-4 dental implant procedure is a smart way to restore lost teeth – and regain the confidence and freedom you may have given up with dentures. Here’s why TurningPoint All-on-4 Dental Implants are a smart choice:
A trusted, proven dental implant solution
Dental implant procedures have been performed and scientifically documented for over 50 years, and are widely recognized as one of the most successful tooth replacement methods available.
All-on-4 Dental Implants are impressively natural looking
With features such as porcelain veneer enhancements that mimic the translucency and light-reflection of natural teeth, custom-milled Zirconia, and expert shaping, contouring, and coloring, no one will know your teeth aren’t your own.
An efficient, innovative, cost-effective dental implant solution
With the All-on-4 dental implant procedure, as few as four implants are used, which not only reduces the number of procedures and healing times, but also makes it a more affordable solution than multiple single implants. The angled position of the two back implants increases support and stability, and reduces the need for bone grafting.
Walk out with a smile
Your temporary set of teeth can be attached to your implants during your dental implant procedure, so you’ll never be without teeth. No waiting, no dentures. We call it teeth in a day, but it’s more like a miracle.
Choose the implant option that’s right for you
With four TurningPoint Dental Implant options to choose from, we have a solution for every budget.
Our products are on the forefront of technology
Our restorative solutions are among the most advanced available, and we exclusively use products including Zirkonzahn® prosthetics and Nobel Biocare® dental implants. In fact, Nobel Biocare is the world leader in innovative restorative and esthetic dental solutions, providing dental professionals with advanced science-based tooth-to-root solutions.